miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

Speaking.

En clase de inglés estamos practicando las siguientes frases. Podéis practicarlas con estos vídeos de Suzannah.
Esta es la transcripción:
What's your name? My name is Suzannah
How old are you? I'm 22 years old
When is your birthday? My birthday is in January
Where do you come from? I come from the United States
Have you got a brother or a sister? Yes, I've got a brother. His name is Jake
What's the weather like today in Zafra? I'ts cold in Zafra today



How do you spell "W-H-I-T-E"? W-H-I-T-E
What do you do on your birthday? I have a party and I eat cake
How many hats do you see? 1, 2, 3, 3 hats
What's your favourite colour? My favourite colour is blue
What clothes do you like to wear?I like to wear dresses
What colour is your T-shirt? My T-shirt is grey and black
What's he wearing? He is wearing a blue T-shirt, red trousers and blue shoes
Are you wearing jeans today? Yes, I am wearing jeans today



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario