viernes, 11 de enero de 2019

5TH GRADE PROJECTS TOPIC 3:

- Uno de los proyectos finales del tema 3 consiste en describir una foto usando preposiciones y el verbo there is/ are( hay):

The first picture is of a town. I can see many buildings: There is a cinema, next to the cinema there is a bus station and a park. There is a supermarket between the car park and the police station,...
There are some people walking and some children playing. There is also a dog and a girl sitting down on a chair...


- El segundo proyecto del tema consiste en hablar sobre Zafra diciendo la calle en la que viven, edificios que se encuentran en su calle, que pueden ver desde su balcón o ventana y que cosas hay y no hay en Zafra:


I live in Zafra,  a town in the southwest of Spain, Badajoz. I live in 17, Estación avenue. In my street there are many shops: there are three clothes shops, one big supermarket, four pubs, a restaurant and a café. From my window I can see the park that is opposite my house, the road, the shops, the restaurant and many people walking and a lot of cars.
Zafra is a beautiful city. There are many restaurants and shops,....there is a hospital and.....but there aren't any............ and there isn't any.....
I like my city because......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario